We are working hard to bring our worship services and programs to you.
Or you can join the Teleconference Call Worship Services at 10:15am EDT with Minister Simms Dial 1-425- 436 -6324; Access Code:804340#
Communion Sunday: Let Us Break Bread Together - Sunday, July 5, Facebook Live and Teleconference Call Worship Services will include Holy Communion. In preparation for Communion, on Thursday, July 2 from 6:00 pm - 7:30pm and on Friday, July 3 from Noon - 2:00pm you may drive-thru the church parking lot and pick up your Communion elements. Or, you may prepare your own bread/crackers and water/juice at home to represent the Body and Blood of Christ Jesus. Whatever you have, the blessing will be given during our Virtual Communion Services. Please do not get out of your car. Someone will bring the elements to you. #LoveMattters. NOTE: Offering receptacles will be available for those who would like to make donation during pick-up
On the second Sunday in July, St. Mark UMC will be offering a 3rd option to our worship experience. The 10:00 am Facebook Live Worship with Pastor Watson and the 10:15 am Teleconference Worship with Min Michael R. Simms, Sr. remain unchanged. However, Pastor's Facebook Live Service will be broadcast from the outside of St. Mark. We will be offering an opportunity for some to join Pastor via a 60-minute Outside Service. If you are interested in attending the Outside Service, please NOTE the following guidelines to prevent the spread of the coronavirus:
- Attendees are asked to arrive between 9:30 am and 9:45 am.
- Upon arrival, you will be asked for some contact information in the event contact tracing is needed. Contact tracing is the process of warning those who come in contact with a person with Coronavirus (who may not initially show symptoms but may have a positive test shortly thereafter) about possible exposure in order to stop the spread of COVID-19 and protect other people.
- Masks are REQUIRED.
- Attendees MUST adhere to Rules of Social Distancing. Therefore, groups cannot gather and/or stay around after the service.
- Restrooms will NOT be available
- Bring your lawn chairs as we will be utilizing the grassy area in front of Educational Building for seating spaced 6 feet apart.
- Remaining in your car or placing your chair directly in front of your car are also options.
- If the forecast for Sunday calls for rain, the Outside Service will be cancelled via E-Blast.
- Offering receptacles will be available for those who would like to make donation.
It would be great to be in the presence of each other if only for a glance. Please invite a friend or a family member as we gather together under the open skies in worship.