10 Reasons to Participate in a Small Group Bible Study
- It builds community and belonging in our church.
- Small group Bible study develops real friendships in Christ.
- It is a community of love in my church that can overcome any challenge.
- Bible study creates fellowship with other people who have similar beliefs.
- It gives us a safe place to work out our personal faith/life issues.
- Now we have a structured, scheduled time to refocus our lives on the Lord.
- Participants discover other people in the community who can help them on their journey.
- Small group Bible study shows how God reacts to our human ways and fosters personal self-reflection.
- It helps us to accept others and ourselves as flawed human beings striving toward God.
- The example of others in the group inspires us to do better.
Author: Karyn O'Neel 2019 Source: Ascension -The Faith Formation Leader
Consider joining the Tuesday Night Bible Study at St. Mark UMC.
6:00 P.M. The Gathering
6:30 – 8:00 P.M. Studying God’s Word
8:00 P.M. Prayer Circle
During the COVID-19 crisis, bible study is being conducted via conference call: Join us at +1 339 207-7434